Welcome To "Crab Meat Processors Association" India
Crab Meat Processors Association, India has been formed in 2016 to promote the crab meat industry in various aspects.
• Unite all crab meat processors to improve the crab meat industry in India
• To involve in Fishermen Social improvement activities
• To move with Govt. for Fishery regulations and for export promotions
• To implement FIP for crab sustainability in India coordination with NFI-Crab Council
• CMPA is taking lead in involving other organizations such MPEDA (Marine Products Export Development Authority), CMFRI (Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute), WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature), MSC (Marine Stewardship Council) and Fisheries Colleges /Universities for achieving its object.
To move with Govt. for Fishery regulations and for export promotions
To involve in Fishermen Social improvement activities
Unite all crab meat processors to improve the crab meat industry in India
Fishery Improvement Program
Active Participation in FIP for Crab Sustainability coordination with NFI-Crab Council